Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Editing and Improving the Blog

Dear ALL, I am very glad that our blog is up and running :) I have just edited the links section and included the three links of HCA based in Turkey, Armenia and France. I looked at Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helsinki_Citizens_Assembly), it mentioned the web-site based in Turkey as "official" one, so I listed it as "official" one, but correct me if I'm wrong. I also encourage you, especially those of you who know even a little bit about HTML to enter blog Template and change/edit/improve the blog appearance as you deem better. Also, please bear in mind that the purpose of the internet blogs in general is not that much acting as a discussion forums, but serving as an online information sharing tool. So, please, do post information on your activities, on the activities of other civil society actors you know which may be of interest to our group and DO post ACTION ALERTS for us all to act all together. All the best to each and all of you!... Tabib

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home