Tuesday, September 26, 2006

IRINISM

Dear people, I just came back to Graz today. When I arrived to Germany two young policemen of course didn't bother to check the passports of the four US tourists and four grandmothers from Italy playing cards - they took my passport and the passport of the black skinned lady... And as soon as I arrived to Austria drunken teenagers in the train were rude to me and (even worse) they badly sang some shitty marching songs. Well, I guess that means that I got back to the place I call home. Now... I am really happy that I met all of you. I wrote a short diary of our meeting (and everything that happened before and after the meeting), I think I will translate it soon and post it here. Armen - I would love to help you, but I don't know who Elena is... Bravo Maia! Please let us know the name of the blog with the photos. And - don't forget to send your tickets to Bernard. One more thing: I lost a bag somewhere between Paris, Lyon and Die - it looks really funny, it is actually a belt with a circle and another small yellow (not "hello") circle in it. I will be happy if somebody finds it and sends it to Austria. Kisses, Irina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home